Find a Member
Find a Member
A Higher Standard of Quality
Last updated: 10/16/2018 11:14:00 AM
Application Terms & Conditions
In making this application, I agree to the following Terms & Conditions of the Home Builders Association of St. Joseph Valley.
Abide by the Constitution and any By-laws of this Association and all amendments thereof.
Observe the Code of Ethics and Event Policy on this application.
Application is for an annual membership, renewable upon the anniversary date of the acceptance of this application.
In the event of termination of membership, I will immediately discontinue use of any name, logo, or other representation of the HBASJV in any form to include any copyrights, trademarks or other properties held by the HBASJV.
(Builders Showcase and Fall Showcase)
Any member of the HBASJV whether they choose to participate in the event or not, shall not use the phrase “Panorama of Homes”, “Parade of Homes”, “Builders Showcase”, “Fall Showcase” or “Showcase” in connection with any form of advertising or promotion activity outside of the Association-sponsored event. Members will show further courtesy by not conducting any open house during event hours, unless that open house can be shown to be part of your firm’s established open house schedule.
To participate in an event, individuals understand that they must be HBASJV members in good standing.
Indiana Quality Assurance Builders Standards Program
Any Builder/Developer/Remodeler Member of the HBASJV shall abide by the guidelines of the program. By applying for membership with the HBASJV, I understand that I have signed, or will sign, the Indiana QABS Commitment Form and participate in all aspects of the program.
The following statement represents the aspirational expectations of the Home Builders Association of St. Joseph Valley (HBASJV). By becoming a member of HBASJV, you are affirming your commitment to uphold these standards.
We, as members of the National Association of Home Builders, believe and affirm that:
• Home ownership can and should be within reach of every American family.
• Homes should be well-designed, well-constructed and well-located in attractive communities with educational, recreational, religious and shopping facilities accessible to all.
• Homes should be built under the free enterprise system.
• To achieve these goals, we pledge allegiance to the following principles and policies:
• Honesty is our guiding business policy.
• High standards of health, safety and sanitation shall be built into every home.
• Members shall deal fairly with their respective employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
• As members of a progressive industry, we encourage research to develop new materials, new building techniques, and new building equipment and improve methods of home financing, to the end that every purchaser may get the greatest value possible for every dollar.
• All sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed support.
• We hold inviolate the free enterprise system and the American way of life. We pledge our support to our associates, our local, state and national associations and all related industries concerned with the preservation of legitimate rights and freedoms.
We assume the responsibilities freely and solemnly, mindful that they are part of our obligation as members of the National Association of Home Builders.
As a member of the Home Builders Association of St. Joseph Valley (HBASJV), or a user of our website, here is what you can expect in terms of privacy.
Use of Collected Information
We collect your information and share it with the Indiana Builders Association as well as the National Association of Home Builders in order to create and manage your 3-in-1 membership. We also share your personal and company contact information with other members of the HBASJV unless you tell us otherwise. We will display your company contact information publicly unless you tell us otherwise. You can choose whether or not to display your personal contact information publicly.
We will not sell to or trade HBASJV members' information with third parties.
Users who provide their e-mail address will receive email communications, weekly email newsletters and event invitations from HBASJV.
Other Web Sites and Links
Privacy with Respect to Minors
We do not knowingly collect or use information from children under the age of 13.
When you visit our site, we may place a cookie on your computer to allow us to record session information and provide access to information that requires online registration.
Payment and credit card information will be collected through secure and encrypted measures. Other information that you send to this site, including e-mail messages, will not be encrypted unless we advise you otherwise. Although our site has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information that is under our control, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Changes in Policy
This policy may change over time. Your continued use of the site after these changes are posted constitutes your agreement to the changes with regard to information collected.
If you have any questions, please contact the HBA SJV Office at 574-258-0411 or email email@example.com.